Friday, June 17, 2016

The Begining

Introduction


Whenever we want to write something on a specific subject the most difficult part of the subject is that from where we have to start it and till where we will end it up. Another difficult part of it is to give a proper title to your article, a title which could reflect theme of the article.
.
Sometime back I was thinking to say something about the life and its circle. In this article I want to share my personal views about it. While discussing on the subject “The Journey of Life” all my arguments will be based on logic and common sense, also I will try to avoid adding any of the religious references. Very rarely where I will feel it utmost necessary I will add a little touch of scientific or religious thoughts in it otherwise this article will purely reflect the feeling of a common person about the life. 
.
Different religions have different concepts about life; each of them explains life in its own perspective, but all these religions agree to one point that there is also another life after the death. All of them almost agree that after death a human is awarded an eternal life, they also agree that this new life will be awarded to him according to his deeds in his worldly life. Either he will stay in the Heaven or will have a place in the Hell. 
.
But I have a question from all of them that does the concept of death really exists. In my opinion life doesn’t end after death. Though it sounds very strange and unusual, but this is what I understand and that is what I am going to discuss in this article. Not only about the life but I will also try to discuss about the different aspects and concepts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment